Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: took Chloe to see Pirates and Shrek

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    loved them both..we were told by the popcorn guy to stay after the credits rolled because there was a surprise ending...I've never seen such long credits in my life...anyway there was the surprise ending just like he said..and I think of all the folks that left before the credits were over...tsk tsk..oh and I just knew that ugly pirate king was keith richards...actually he wasn't dressed much differently than usual..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't wait to see the Pirates movie as well as the new Harry Potter flick Order Of The Phoinex

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there are a lot of good movies this summer...I've missed a couple..but July is going to be a good month

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there are a couple in the Video store I wann see, like Ghost Rider with Nicholas Cage. I'm also looking forward to Spiderman 3 and Fantastic 4- Rise of the Silversurfer. [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Silver Surfer rules!!! We are going to see Transformers on the 4th before the bbq and fireworks!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't seen much about the Transformers yet. I do remember the cartoon series, It will be intresting to see how they pull off the special effects. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I havent seen any movies...I am holding out until Harry Potter. The fifth book has always been my favorite! And was that Helena Bonham-Carter I saw as Bellatrix? Did anyone notice in the previews?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I really enjoy good kid movies. Ever see Willow or Labrynth?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have both of them on VHS somewhere...I'm a little disorganized...LOL...Ok I'm a lot disorganized.

    I just rented;
    Ghost Rider w/ Nicholas Cage
    Shooter w/ Mark Wallberg
    Bridge to Terabithia
    Black Snake Moan w/ Christina Ricci

    it may take a day or so before I can watch them & review [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that Bridge to Teradifia (SP?) looks really interesting too. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •